If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
If any of these sound like you, know you are not alone…
• You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
• You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
• You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
• You’ve thought about therapy, but never followed through
• Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
• You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings objectively
At different crossroads in life, everyone needs someone to talk with. All of us face stressful and/or emotional issues such as painful relationships, family and work problems, illness, grief and loss. During these times, it helps to have an objective person with whom to talk. Only by hearing our own true voice, shared aloud in sacred space where we are free to have our feelings, ideas and truths, can we shut out the clamor and noise and find our way forward with clarity and purpose.
If you’re looking for help, please reach out to me today to see how individual therapy can help you.